Thursday, August 19, 2010

NErdS_n_Me

 Here are some rhyming lines which I wrote..
I'll not call this a poem but its still my creation..
here it goes.......
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"NErdS_n_Me"  :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this a mistake of my  LIFE???
ATTENUATION of spirit and no rejoice.
SHORT CIRCUITED thoughts that never AMPLIFIES..
living with NERDS was never my CHOICE..


She look like a solved XEROX when she writes...
My SIGNALS are strong, why she feels it NOISE???
and Every lecture now ends up with a VOID..
Who cares it was WORD,NIBBLE or a BYTE..


Endless CLASSES with SLEEPY eyes..
Still some PEOPLE feel it nice..
I don't like that DAAL with excess SPICE..
let me tell you one thing ,I love CHENA PAAISE...


I live in 'ECO' and borrow TWICE..
my friends are waiting to cut me into SLICE..
BUT I love DC++,where the  collection is WIDE...
The only thing that is a Blessing in DISGUISE..

I love BEER and have no other CHOICE..
with LAYS and PEANUTS it always feels NICE..
now you all stop HATING me..someday I too was VERY WISE...
I said earlier Living with NERDS was never my CHOICE...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Its really awesome and dats true ... :) ..Nice Poem...Well Done dude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. phode diya bhai...........
    it's poet inocency that he has done these things in the simple word with huge impact ......
    anyway this is gud one sujit and i think that u will not end wid this only .......
    so keep it up buddy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ulti yaar. . . .sahi hai . . .ece ka pura frustation dikh raha hai . . n1n1n1n1n1

    ReplyDelete
  4. electronics boy...ur poem brought smile on my face. VOID!!! :P good 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. reading this brought me a smile ,
    it was so nice , i had no choice :)


    jiyo launde :)

    ReplyDelete